Terms and Conditions of Use
In accessing the Hailsham Aspires website you agree not to:
- get or attempt to get unauthorised access, in any way, to the website or computer systems of our or any of our partners’ networks
- access, change or spread internal data which you have accessed through our network
- upload or distribute, in any way, material or files containing viruses, ‘trojan horses’, ‘worms’ or other harmful software
- upload files that contain data, information or software not licensed to or owned by you, or collect information about others without their agreement (such as names and addresses)
- publish, post or otherwise spread false, infringing, offensive, indecent, obscene or other unlawful or objectionable material
- use a false or unauthorised name, identity or email address, impersonate another person or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any documents or messages
- sell or make any commercial use of the content of the website
- interfere with the website or do anything which may affect its operation
- make false claims as to the origin or ownership of material contained in files made available through the website
- use the website or material taken from the website to harass, threaten, stalk, abuse, or otherwise violate the rights of others, including rights of privacy.
Wealden District Council has the right to prevent you from accessing the website where we consider that you are not following the above conditions.
1. The information and contents of this website are provided on an ‘as supplied to us’ basis. Wealden District Council (“the Council”) has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information provided through this website is correct at the time of entry. Although the site is updated from time to time, the accuracy or validity of information may change over time. Anyone using information contained on or through this website does so entirely at his or her own risk.
2. The Council cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies or for any consequences arising as a result, to either those individuals or organisations referred to in this website or to those that act in reliance of any information referred to on this website or who purchase or use any goods or services provided by such individuals or organisations referred to on this website.
3. The Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
4. The Council cannot accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained as a result of using any of the goods and services provided by individuals or organisations referred to on this website or on any websites accessed by any link from it whether financial, material, physical or mental.
5. The contents of this website should not be relied upon as recommending or endorsing any of the individuals or organisations referred to on this website or on any websites accessed by any link from it and proper caution should be exercised in dealing with them.
6. The Council reserves the right to modify the information held on this website without notice.
If you have any enquiries or comments about the accuracy of information on this site please contact the Council using the details below.